Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blowout





Well yesterday was Matilda's two week birthday. I wanted to make a post, but after driving Jordan to the airport I pretty much crashed when I got home. Matilda did have her biggest blowout while we were at the airport. I was going to feed her in the waiting area after I dropped Jordan off, and she had pooped all the way up the front side of herself. There was poop all the way up by her neck. It took me twenty minutes to clean it all up. I guess it was her birthday present to me. But she is doing great. Jordan and Fischer came to visit us. We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to have her here. Fischer is so cute and he loved Mati. He always wanted to see her. Brian can't get enough of her, I have to take her from him so that he can study. I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: