

Mati is starting to hold her head up really well. It drives me crazy when I am trying to burp her and she is turning her head everywhere. I tried to get some pictures of her holding it up, these are the best I came up with. In the first picture you can see that she got bored and found her hand. I tried to motivate her to keep putting her head up, but it didn't work.
5 comments:
Jackie,
I can't believe how cute she is. She is already holding her head up? Watch out....And the picture with her legs sticking out is precious. I am afraid she may not be a cuddler. Sorry...you just wanted to me held close and she seems to want to kick....
Love mom
Hi there! Love the blog. What a beautiful baby, and I love her name. It's the same as my grandmother's whom they called Til or Tillie, but I love Mati.
I have to say that the mom and dad are looking great too. Miss you guys and think of you often.
Love,
Sis. Gibb
Jackie!!! Hey, it's Meghan - I got your blog address from my Mom, who got it from your Mom... I can't believe you have a baby - she's so beautiful, and her name's perfect, I love it! I'm so excited for you! I just started a blog (campbelland.blogspot.com) - maybe now we'll be better at staying in touch :) I hope one day I get to see your cute family, until then I'm enjoying the pictures!
Let's see some more pictures please! She is getting so much bigger I can't believe it. My phone isn't working so I can't call, but how's the screaming? love, JJ
Hey, its Erica and Doogs here. Matilda is so cute! We just looked through the pictures and read your "blowout" story, it made us laugh. Doogs says she can do better, she challenges Mati. Game on.......miss you and love you guys!
Post a Comment