We had a lot of fun for Thanksgiving. We drove 7 hours to Birmingham and spent the weekend with my family. All of the kids had a great time. We took lots of pictures. Aiden and Brooks could not wait to put Mati in this swing and she loved it.
Aiden really wanted the Mr. Clean wipes, because she saw on TV that they were "easier to dispense than the leading cleaning wipe." She told JJ that they needed to get some, so my mom bought her some and sent them with John (JJ decided it was time to watch less TV). The kids all decided that they wanted to use them and they cleaned the house for a good half hour with them.
Mati is holding and playing with toys now. Everything goes to the mouth. She does not like her pacifier now unless she is going to sleep. 


Here we are looking over Birmingham. We are up by the Vulcan statue that is mooning Homewood, so look close. It was a very interesting statue, as you can see. If anyone makes a trip to Alabama I have to say it is a must see.


2 comments:
Mati is so cute! Looks like you guys had a good thanksgiving. We are moving to Dayton. I think about an hour from where you live? We are not sure when we are moving yet, but for sure by this next summer.
I love the close up of the Vulcan and I stole some pictures for my blog since I didn't get any of the group photos (they are on the other memory card). Thanks for coming, we had a great time! JJ
Post a Comment