Monday, November 19, 2007

Big Red time





Our last two weekends have been spent driving. Brian has class until 4:00 on Friday so Mati and I pack up and are ready to go as soon as he gets home. Last weekend we drove the 3 hours to Bowling Green to watch the basketball game that night. We then spent the night in Beaver Dam. On saturday we drive the 45 minutes back to Bowling Green again and watch a football game. After the game we head back to Cincinnati to make it to Church on Sunday. Brian's whole family was in town that weekend and it was a lot of fun. I was also able to see a lot of my college friends, especially Doogs and Erica. It was so fun to see them and hang out with them.



2 comments:

LJABC and D said...

Oh my, she is so cute and I think she wins best cheeks and best facial expressions! Can't wait to see you guys, love, JJ

Nicole and Abe said...

She is so cute and is getting so big! Do you like it in Ohio? We actually just found out that we are going to be moving out there. I am nervous because I don't know what it is like!

Looks like you had a fun weekend!