Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas

This is our Christmas picture that we didn't send out. I went out and bought all of our christmas cards, but never got around to sending them out. So Merry Late Christmas to everyone. Mati enjoyed her first Christmas, she spent most of the time in her dad's arms sleeping, so I am going to have a lot of fun with her this week getting back to sleeping in her crib. She also would not sleep in a portacrib this whole break. That was sure a treat. But she really was great the whole time so I can't complain. We had to take a picture of all of the cousins.




4 comments:

LJABC and D said...

I can't believe how cute she is and I love those thighs, I think she is about ready to walk! JJ

kurt said...

Jackie,

Mati is so cute. I can't believe the thighs. They are adorable. And Mati's eyes are so big. thanks for posting the pictures. I lov eyou

mom

kurt said...

Jackie,

Mati is so cute. I can't believe the thighs. They are adorable. And Mati's eyes are so big. thanks for posting the pictures. I lov eyou

mom

Janie said...

Jackie,

Wow I can't believe the little one she is so adorable. She really has gotten so big, but let me tell you the time just moves faster and faster as they get older. I was telling David the other day that Elayna is going to be starting K-garden in a little over a year. Wow huh? Well, I have lost both of your cell numbers so give me a call. I would love to chat with you. Take care and hope all is well.