Lori gave Mati this hat and I just love it. This is her Polar Bear outfit. We went for a walk and it was cold but she stayed really warm in this outfit. What a face!!! After 14 hours of driving in two days, she was still smiling.
Jackie, she is so dang cute. I love those chubby cheeks. Can you believe how fast they grow up? I can't believe Adeline is almost 6 months old! When I move to Ohio, I am only going to be like 50 minutes away from you, so we will have to meet up some time and let the babies play :) Hope all is going well
1 comment:
Jackie, she is so dang cute. I love those chubby cheeks. Can you believe how fast they grow up? I can't believe Adeline is almost 6 months old! When I move to Ohio, I am only going to be like 50 minutes away from you, so we will have to meet up some time and let the babies play :) Hope all is going well
Post a Comment