As most of you know our daughter has had three names for the first 7 months of her life. Matilda (at the doctor), Mati (what I call her and the rest of the world), and Tilly (what her dad called her and cousins). Well after much soul searching and deep thought we have decided to call her Tilly. It might have a little to do with the fact that my good friends the Becks had a dog named Maddie and one day I was trying to get Tilly to crawl and I felt like I was calling a dog. I still like Mati for all of those Madeline and Maddison's out there, but just not for my girl. So you can call her whatever you want, but as for us it is going to be Tilly.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Name update
As most of you know our daughter has had three names for the first 7 months of her life. Matilda (at the doctor), Mati (what I call her and the rest of the world), and Tilly (what her dad called her and cousins). Well after much soul searching and deep thought we have decided to call her Tilly. It might have a little to do with the fact that my good friends the Becks had a dog named Maddie and one day I was trying to get Tilly to crawl and I felt like I was calling a dog. I still like Mati for all of those Madeline and Maddison's out there, but just not for my girl. So you can call her whatever you want, but as for us it is going to be Tilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment