Monday, April 28, 2008

Back Home

Brian and I got in this morning about 2 am. We had a really good time in Utah. We stayed with my Grandparents in Orem, and then my other Grandparents drove in from Oregon. It was so fun to see everyone and to be with family. Brian and I got to go to the temple and see one of his mission companions get married and John watched Tillie (I think this will be the spelling, still deciding, oops). She loved John so it was fun.

My uncle let Brian and I go to the jazz game with them. It was really fun, it was the first NBA game Brian had ever been to. We even got to sit court side the first quarter.!! This picture is for Sam, Enjoy!!!!



Check out those legs!!!

1 comment:

kurt said...

Jackie: Great photos but I would like to see one with Matilda and Deanne. Dad