I ran into Brian at school and thought of the blog. He said you and Tillie are doing well. The new pictures are really neat - even if she is growing into Brian's smile. If she gets your looks she may be ok. Haha. It's great to see new pictures -- she is cuter every day. I look forward to seeing you again in NKY.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is SO cute. I love the target shirt and please, the third picture is the cutest thing ever. I want to squeeze her thighs please.
She is so darn cute! I can't wait to meet her!
Jackie -
I ran into Brian at school and thought of the blog. He said you and Tillie are doing well. The new pictures are really neat - even if she is growing into Brian's smile. If she gets your looks she may be ok. Haha. It's great to see new pictures -- she is cuter every day. I look forward to seeing you again in NKY.
Take care,
Will
Post a Comment