I know it has been a long time since a post, I have been so bad about taking pictures, so I don't ever think there is anything to post about. Last week Brian had off before he started his night class, so we went to Beaver Dam and even got to go to their grandparents lake house. We had a fun time with Kristi and Greg up there, and with his whole family in Beaver Dam. Of course I didn't take any pics.
Tillie is really close to walking, she has been for a while, but now she is taking a few steps. She is becoming a terror, the days of her quietly sitting in my lap are over. She wants to be moving at all times.
I posted a few videos, nothing too exciting.
1 comment:
Jack, she is so cute!! I love her long hair and I cant believe she is walking. crazy.
Post a Comment