Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guess who is one...

We had so much fun this weekend. We met up with our family at the Lake and played in the water all weekend. We also celebrated Tillie's first birthday. It was so fun. We had such a good time with everyone. My mom bought Tillie a wagon for her birthday and she loves it. Today she threw a fit when I tried to put her in her stroller. She just yelled and pointed at the wagon. Enjoy the pictures.

Tillie loves the water and can even blow bubbles.

Se was sick this weekend so she laid around a lot. She even fell asleep on her dad, which he loved.
Not feeling well.

Happy Birthday!!


She grabbed the fork and started putting it in the middle of the cake, oops.






The red wagon.



We had so much fun this weekend, thanks to everyone for all the fun.

1 comment:

Nicole and Abe said...

Happy birthday tilly! She is so adorable. It looks like you guys had a fun time at the lake for her birthday! I'm sorry I haven't got a hold of you to hang out. We have been running around in circles it seems. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can get together?? I think the girls will like each other. They kind of even look alike :)