Monday, September 22, 2008

Touch a Truck



Fort Thomas has this great event every year called Touch a Truck. They bring a bus, a fire truck, ambulance, etc. I was not sure if Tillie would like it, I thought she might be a little too small for it. But she loved it once she warmed up to all the people. Now whenever we see a truck, or any large vehicle, she gets excited.



And of course, with all of these fun trucks to look at she wanted to play with the dirt.

3 comments:

LJABC and D said...

could she be any cuter? I love her legs they are so yummy. What a cool thing, every town needs to have this even. Brooks would never leave.

Anonymous said...

Jackie

thank you for the photos. Tillie looked so cute in the big machines. I also loved the pacifier game.She is adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on her

M and J said...

I wish I could've taken Fischer to touch a truck! Tillie is so cute! I can't wait to get all the kids together.