This is Tillie cleaning up after playing with her ducks. Every time we put anything up, or if I ask her to put something somewhere, she starts saying "eenup"
oh my gosh that is a lot of ducks! is that woman insane? just kidding we bought those same ducks (i think) for the pool in connecticut and the kids loved them and fought over them constantly. tillie is so cute, i think mom's right. i just want to squeeze her.
She is so cute! I've never seen so many ducks in my life! Sophie reminds me so much of Tillie. They both have that huge smile that takes up their whole face.
3 comments:
Okay, I got to see the ducks. What's the big deal!!!! Of course she can play with them. Tillie is so cute.
mom
oh my gosh that is a lot of ducks! is that woman insane? just kidding we bought those same ducks (i think) for the pool in connecticut and the kids loved them and fought over them constantly. tillie is so cute, i think mom's right. i just want to squeeze her.
She is so cute! I've never seen so many ducks in my life! Sophie reminds me so much of Tillie. They both have that huge smile that takes up their whole face.
Post a Comment