(This is me acting stupid with Brian's computer, I guess this is how a fish would see me).Well, my sister tagged me and since I have never done a tag, I guess I will. I don't really like talking about myself, but who does right?
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know
Here are the 6 "quirks" of me...
1. I don't like olives. I really hated it when I was a kid and we were not allowed to put them on our fingers unless we ate them. So when all of my cousins and siblings would play with them, I just had to watch. Other than that I really eat anything, except for the extreme foods that nobody eats. Brian and I put garlic and onions in everything. YUM.
2. At this time I don't own one piece of makeup. My mom bought me some when I turned 18 and I used it on occasion for the past 6 years, until one of my friends told me that you are not supposed to use makeup for that long because it grows bacteria and germs. I threw it away quickly and have not bought any since.
3. I have lived in Kentucky for almost 8 years and I do not have an accent, even if my license says I live in Beaver Dam. (Do not listen to my sisters, they say I say a few words with an accent, but they are lying).
4. I also have a hard time going to bed if the house is a mess. I like to have the kitchen and living room cleaned up. My room is another story. I have a problem with storing things on the bed, and it drives my husband insane. So by bed time we just push it all off so we can get under the covers and sleep.
5. I have a wreath hanging behind a lamp in my living room because there was already a hole in the wall and all I had to do was put a nail in. I am too lazy to put a nail in the center of the wall so there it stays. (It used to have a picture frame there, but I moved it).
6. Since I can't think of anything else, let me say that I have purple curtains in my house that do not match anything. I loved the fabric and bought it in Ghana, so I thought it would be a good idea to make curtains. I made them, hung them up, and then realized that they didn't match my red kitchen.
(Notice the curtains)
I tag anyone who has enough confidence in themselves to do this tag. /jk



2 comments:
Hooray!!! YOu did it, aren't you glad? I'm so proud of you and who says purple doesn't match the red kitchen?
Good job Jack! And you do have an accent. :-)
Post a Comment