OK. So let me tell you all that if we have to move I am going to be really depressed. Why? you ask, the Gap Outlet of course. Anyway, I found this coat there for Tillie and it only cost me 9.99!! Is it not the cutest ever?? It is on the Gap website if you want a closer look. Now don't you understand??
And yes, she is wearing a winter coat in the house. We just got back from being out of town for the weekend and our house is freezing, but it is warming up now that we have our space heater on, don't worry mom.
3 comments:
It really is a cute coat. I would never move if I lived near that Gap outlet. I think I would even try to move closer. Do you have some of my 6 to 12 month stuff?
Oh my, I really need to make a trip down there!
I am so excited to see you and listen to /Tillie jabber. The coat is great and I am glad that she is getting WII fit
Post a Comment