Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fun Times

So I know it has been forever since I have posted anything, but we have been busy. Tillie is so much fun right now. Cookie is the best word that she says. She says it now when ever she is hungry. And whenever you ask her something instead of saying yes she says "okay". It is the cutest thing ever. She says so many words, it is so fun to be able to communicate with her a little. And don't worry, she is finally getting some more teeth. She has only had the bottom two, but now she is getting four in the top. It has been a hard couple of days, but at least I know why, right?
Our Children's museum puts on a christmas train display, the kids loved it.
opening early Christmas gifts.

We did a lot of driving the past few weeks, Tillie was great.

No comments: