Monday, January 19, 2009

On a side note

It's a boy!! For those of you who don't know I am having a baby boy!!! I am due May 29th, so just over the halfway point. I felt really sick in the beginning, a lot more sick than with Tillie, but I am feeling a lot better now. I am starting to show, so I can't hide it much anymore. We are pretty excited to have a boy, we thought it would be fun to have another girl, but it is fun to have one of each. This boy is moving all the time, my family says that I better watch out. I already am going to have my hands full with two so close that I hope this one is as sweet as Tillie. I have already gone a little crazy buying things. I could not pass these socks up though, could you??


4 comments:

Meg said...

Jackie, I had no idea! Congrats, I am so excited for you! Boys are wonderful...and it sounds like you should watch out - Beck was super active while I was pregnant and now he just goes and goes and goes, very busy :) I can't believe you're going to be a mom of two! Hope you get feeling better.

Tennille said...

Congrats, Jackie! That's great!

Nicole and Abe said...

Wow, I had NO idea that you were pregnant! I am surprised that you were able to keep it secret for such a long time. Congrats on finding out it's a boy. That will be fun to have one of each!

Carson.J.Designs said...

Dont forget, I call MAKING THE QUILT.