Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My last post was my 100th post!!! I just noticed, how exciting. I have been posting like crazy the last couple of days. Don't expect it to keep up, maybe it will, maybe it won't.



This is a random story about Tillie. Brian tries to speak to Tillie in spanish as much as he can. She understands it really well, but only says a few words in spanish, MAS (more), and AGUA (water). Every sunday when the sacrament comes around, after we have our bread Tillie watches the tray go around the room yelling MAS, MAS, MAS. I have to explain to her that we only get one, but I tell her that the water is coming so she will stop yelling. Once she sees the water tray she starts yelling, AGUA, AGUA. Everyone in our branch loves it and always comments on it. We get a kick out of it.

No comments: