Monday, February 23, 2009

18 month check-up

We went to the doctor today and Tillie weighs 22 lbs, and is 29 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th for height. She did a great job at the doctor. She loves to watch Little Einsteins on the computer and asks for a "show" all the time. This is her watching. She is also sleeping in the big bed, and has to have her elephant, lion, and now her bears in bed with her. So it is a little crowded in there.




4 comments:

LJABC and D said...

That lion is ENORMOUS!!!! She is small I guess. but so cute.

Nicole and Abe said...

That is crazy that she is already in a big bed. Did she stay in it all night when you put her in? I think adeline would just run around all night.

Anonymous said...

\jackie, I am in Africa!!!! and it is 1:30 am so I have not adjusted to the time change yet, oh well....it is so amazing to be here. Tillie is so cute how can you stand it and then you are also adorable. This next baby may be tuff after the perfect little princess seems to be in charge....\oh I just want to hug her.

Anonymous said...

\jackie, I am in Africa!!!! and it is 1:30 am so I have not adjusted to the time change yet, oh well....it is so amazing to be here. Tillie is so cute how can you stand it and then you are also adorable. This next baby may be tuff after the perfect little princess seems to be in charge....\oh I just want to hug her.