Sunday, April 26, 2009

Conference, Easter, and more

As I was looking through my pictures I realized that there were a lot of things that I had not posted about. So here is the update in pictures. We went to Clinton and Beaver Dam for Easter. The kids had a lot of fun. Tillie loved the egg hunt. Brian or I had to help her find the eggs, but she loved picking them up and putting them in her bucket.
Jace and Tillie getting a ride.


Lucy and Tillie
Hadlee and Tillie


After finding a few eggs, Jace decided to sit in the lawn and start eating. All the other kids were still searching, but he was ready to eat what was inside. Notice the awesome CARS shirt that Tillie bought him for his birthday.
All the kids. Hadlee, Jace, Taylor, Tillie and Evy
I am really saying "cheese" but for some reason I look like I am screaming.

No comments: