Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thank you

My high school friend Jenny sent us all of these great gifts. We love them and are so happy that she made them for us. She made the quilt for the new baby boy, and the pencil roll for Tillie. I showed Tillie the pencil roll before she went to bed, bad idea, because she threw a fit when I tried to put them away. We have already made some beautiful drawings. Thanks JENNY!!! Also as a side note, I have made a few quilts, and they are a ton of work, so I know she worked really hard on this quilt and I want her to know how much it means to me. I love it and think it is so cute. I can't wait to use it. Thanks again Jenny.




2 comments:

Carson.J.Designs said...

sniffle so glad you love them!! xoxoxo

Nicole and Abe said...

She is very talented! Love them! Tillie is getting so big! Crazy that you are going to have another little one soon. I know we said this a long time ago, but we really do need to get together again!