Thursday, May 14, 2009

I know something is happening...


Kids must have a sixth sense that we don't know about. They always seem to know when something is going to happen. Tillie decided to unleash The Beast this week. She must know that her days as queen bee are getting shorter because she has gone from a sweet little girl who takes good naps and sleeps through the night, to a mommy needing, crying little girl who does not take no for an answer. The other day in the car she asked for an ice cream cone for about 20 min. straight. Brian and I were wondering if we had a broken record in the back seat. "I-cream cone, i-cream cone, i-cream cone?" Anyway, I just hope it can't get any worse from here, but I know from experience that it always can.

1 comment:

Carson.J.Designs said...

congrats to brian on graduation...and better get tillie some more coloring books!! :) love you little mama xoxox