We are back and all doing really well. Porter is a great baby, he sleeps, eats, and poops. Brian's mom took Tillie down to their house. So the day after we came home from the hospital we decided that we would go down as well. Brian is going to play some golf and relax before his bar classes start. Tillie is having a great time playing in the pool and running around. She is still the center of attention with Granny and Papaw here, so we are not sure how it will be next week when we all go home. I can't upload my camera pictures onto the laptop, so you will have to enjoy pictures from Brian's camera until we get home.

The nurse put Porters foot prints on Brian's shirt. It was really cute.

2 comments:
He is super cute and we are sad that we aren't there to hold him and see him. Glad to hear you guys are doing good. We miss you!
Congrats!!! I just saw your last 2 posts and Porter is beautiful, how exciting! I really hope I get to see you and meet your wonderful little family someday soon!
Post a Comment