Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tillie tries to "hug" porter any chance she gets. He usually starts to scream, but this time he actually liked it. Tillie has been so hyper the past few days, just laughing and running around all the time, we don't know where it came from. She also has not been taking naps, just playing on her bed with her animals for a couple hours.





3 comments:

Carson.J.Designs said...

hey! they are so adorable, tillie has some big feet already.... :)

LJABC and D said...

I love tillie in the big shoes. and porter looks very serious. now I have to go put away all the toys the kids got out to show you on the ichat.

kurt said...

Porter looks so calm, I can't wait to get my hands on him. And wild Tillie will fit right in with Fish and Sophie. She is so amazing and I love her jabbering and singing.