And to top it off, her favorite thing she got Christmas morning came out of her stocking. A small bag of M&M's.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Merry Christmas
I was so excited for Christmas this year. I thought that since Tillie was 2 she would really enjoy the presents. So Christmas Eve I sat her down and told her that Santa was going to come tonight and bring her gifts. She immediately jumped on to my lap, hugged my neck and said, " I'm scared of santa. I don't want him to come." So after failed attempts to try to explain to her that she would not see him and she didn't need to be scared, I finally dropped the subject and we didn't talk about it again. The next morning my husband had to go and wake her up at 9:30. He asked her if she wanted to go and see the presents that Santa gave her. She looked at him, and in her "sweet" Tillie voice told him "NO" and rolled back over and went to sleep. So maybe next year will be the year that she really enjoys Christmas.
And to top it off, her favorite thing she got Christmas morning came out of her stocking. A small bag of M&M's.


And to top it off, her favorite thing she got Christmas morning came out of her stocking. A small bag of M&M's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When Vannie was about the same age, she became terrified on Christmas morning that Santa was still in our house. She refused to go anywhere near the tree for quite a while. Fun age! :)
I've missed your posts Jackie! It sounds like you guys have been busy...I'm excited that Brian found a job - how cool that you are moving to Alaska! I need to see you soon...I can't believe I've never met your kids. Glad to hear that you are doing well!
Post a Comment