Playing in the rain and going to bed.
She wanted to wear those PJ's to bed but she also had to have a dress on. About 20 min. after I had gotten her dressed she comes crying to me asking me something. I couldn't figure out what she wanted. She finally calmed down and said, "I don't want these on, I can't wear my dancing shoes with these on. They don't fit."
Yesterday in the car T. and I were waiting for Brian's mom and I said, "Look Tillie, do you see Granny coming?"
She said, "Not Actually"
She wanted to wear those PJ's to bed but she also had to have a dress on. About 20 min. after I had gotten her dressed she comes crying to me asking me something. I couldn't figure out what she wanted. She finally calmed down and said, "I don't want these on, I can't wear my dancing shoes with these on. They don't fit."
Yesterday in the car T. and I were waiting for Brian's mom and I said, "Look Tillie, do you see Granny coming?"
She said, "Not Actually"
2 comments:
Oh Jackie, I love that you have such a little girl who wants to wear dresses and pink all the time! Makes me smile.
haha Get that girl some soccer shoes and tiny umbro shorts!! cracks me up just to think about the plethora of pink that must be taking over your house!!! :0
Post a Comment