Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Walking

Porter has been trying to walk for the past few weeks. Today he took about 5-6 steps. We think he will take off any day now. WHAT!!! He is only 9 months old. I don't know what I am going to do with him. He gets into everything, opening drawers, going up stairs, etc. He is full of life and takes lots of naps which makes it all better, right??

4 comments:

LJABC and D said...

holy cow!! that is so crazy he is walking for real!! go porter, you've got mad skills

LJABC and D said...

holy cow!! that is so crazy he is walking for real!! go porter, you've got mad skills

Unknown said...

That is really stinking cute!

Meg said...

I can't believe he's already walking - that's awesome! (Except now you have 2 mobile little ones to chase after, wow.) I'm so sad I didn't get to see, but hopefully next time. Keep us posted on your move!