Wednesday, April 7, 2010
We are here...
We are in Alaska and it is beautiful. Whenever we go for walks I am in awe at the beauty around me. We have lots of pictures to share, but most of them will have to wait. We don't have internet right now, so I am making this post at the McDonald's and my kids playing in the dirty playground. (I have germ issues). But Porter is having the time of his life, kids everywhere running by and sometimes into him. Tillie won't leave my side, but she cried when she thought we were going to leave. Two apple pies, two small cones, and a diet coke later, I will be happy too.
There is a moose behind those trees. This is the neighborhood that we live in, you can tell that they are everywhere because they leave a nice trail all over the sidewalks.
Yes, still lots of snow, and snowing today.
This stroller is the best thing ever! A friend recommended it to us, and we love it.
Except that Porter is a little abused in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray!! Finally some pictures from Alaska. There is lots of snow, hopefully it will melt soon but I'm not betting on it. Good job braving the germs at McDonalds.
What a fun adventure!
I'm sure it's beautiful there, I can't wait to see more pictures! And is that a double chariot stroller? We have a single right now and love it but want to get a double...glad you like it! (And I have germ issues too - poor Beck, I'm always sanitizing his hands immediately after in plays in any play place or park.)
Hey Jackie,
its johanna stewart (manwaring), and i like to spy on your blog. so exciting to be in alaska. love the pictures of the snow and your cute cute kids.
So glad you made it! Looks gorgeous there, and I'm glad you're enjoying the Chariot. Ours is getting a real workout lately.
Post a Comment