Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tuesday we went to the beach wearing shorts and t-shirts (yes, I forgot the camera). We went back today and it was a little more chilly. But it looks like the rest of the week will be warm so we will be wearing short sleeve shirts all week!! Yes, I know you all have been wearing summer clothes for a month now, but this is exciting for us. So sit there and act like you are excited for us. Oh yeah, and we met Bullwinkle!!







Porter kept running straight for the water, I would have to carry him back up the beach kicking and screaming and as soon as his feet hit the sand he would start running for the ocean.


2 comments:

LJABC and D said...

I think you're getting to close to the moose. It's making me nervous and I'll believe the tshirt weather when I see it.

Carson.J.Designs said...

Hi! Im just catching up on all my blogs and your pics are AMAZING!! Im going to be up there sometime in June, so I better see you...all my best to the fam!! xoxox

Jenny