Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Tillie's first day of preschool. She was so excited and loves going. She wants to go everyday and asks me everyday if she can go. I can't believe she is getting so big. Porter asks to go too, but he can't unless he is potty trained, so he says "I will go potty and then I will go to school with Tillie".

2 comments:

The Skinners said...

Shes so cute!

Designer3838 said...

OMG she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is going to school already. It was just yesterday that I held her in my arms. I miss you all and I see there are now three of them. Oh you guys have been busy yea!!! They are so precious. Oh my how I miss you all. I'm still here in Ft. Thomas. I wonder all the time how you are. The children are all beautiful you are all so lucky. I miss you all so much!!! Linda