Mati still loves her Big Red. I have tried to get pictures of her smiling, but her smile are so quick that I always miss them. Brian and I always laugh when she falls asleep because her pacifier falls out of her mouth and then her bottom lip goes over her top lip and she has a pouty look. We just can't get enough of her.

It is finally cool here and I just couldn't wait to start putting hats on her. JJ made this one and we just love it. I hope that I can get her used to wearing hats so that she won't rip them off when she is older.
She put her hand over her face this morning when we were all waking up, maybe she is like her mom and mornings are not going to be good.
These are the best I could do with smiles and laughs. And yes, she is laughing at her Big Red!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment