Mati is now two months old. To celebrate Brian, Matilda, and I went to Meijer. It was a lot of fun. Last week Brian and Mati had a little adventure. Brian and I bought a running stroller a couple weeks ago and we had only walked with it. So last Tuesday Brian and I were walking with Mati in the stroller and Brian decided that he wanted to try running with it. So they went on ahead of me. He got about 20 yards ahead and all of a sudden I see them both go down, I just thought Brian tripped and had fallen. But then Brian was not getting up, so I started to panic. I ran over to see Mati upside down in the stroller. By this time Brian had finally gotten up and was getting her out. Well, the front wheel on the stroller had popped off and the stroller came to a halt, Brian after hitting the handle bar flew over the top of the stroller, and the stroller followed him, Mati flipping over. Mati was fine, we had buckled her in, but Brian has a few bruises to show for it. We were not happy at all, but we went and got a new stroller with no problems. Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Two Month Smiles
Mati is now two months old. To celebrate Brian, Matilda, and I went to Meijer. It was a lot of fun. Last week Brian and Mati had a little adventure. Brian and I bought a running stroller a couple weeks ago and we had only walked with it. So last Tuesday Brian and I were walking with Mati in the stroller and Brian decided that he wanted to try running with it. So they went on ahead of me. He got about 20 yards ahead and all of a sudden I see them both go down, I just thought Brian tripped and had fallen. But then Brian was not getting up, so I started to panic. I ran over to see Mati upside down in the stroller. By this time Brian had finally gotten up and was getting her out. Well, the front wheel on the stroller had popped off and the stroller came to a halt, Brian after hitting the handle bar flew over the top of the stroller, and the stroller followed him, Mati flipping over. Mati was fine, we had buckled her in, but Brian has a few bruises to show for it. We were not happy at all, but we went and got a new stroller with no problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment