We stayed in a retirement village in Florida with Brian's parents for a week and a half. It was a lot of fun. Brian's mom, Mati, and I rode around town in a golf cart. Everyone rides golf carts around to get groceries, shop, eat. whatever. They even have parking spots for golf carts. We had a blast. It was so nice to relax and spend time together. We also ate a lot of Boca Burgers and Sweet Potato fries, thanks for all the fun times.
These are some of the golf carts, I have to admit that they were pretty cool. Our cart was not as cool, and not as fast, Diana and I got yelled at a couple of times because we were so slow, I even out ran the cart a couple of times.

2 comments:
Those golf carts are cool! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Mati looks like she is getting big! It is crazy how fast they grow.
I love your Christmas card - you're family looks so cute and happy! I miss you...I'm not sure exactly where you live now but my Dad is doing a lot of traveling out to that area (Ohio, Kentucky, Miss.) and said I could come with sometime...I'll have to call you; it would be so great if I could come visit!!!
Post a Comment