We got snow!!! I was so excited when I woke up on Sat. morning to find this. We stayed inside all day on Saturday and then sunday we had a short 30 min. meeting. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Brian's spring break is this week, so for him it was a nice way to start spring break.

We took Matilda out in the snow, this is what she thought of it. Gotta love that double chin.


Our friends had us over for dinner sunday night. We decided to walk over, it was not too good of an idea since the sidewalks were still covered in snow. But Mati was so tired that she fell asleep on her dads chest on the way home.
2 comments:
Was that the first snow? Crazy! I love Mati's winter gear, she's so cute!
Did you see my pictures of our snow? I'm totally jealous of how much you got and NO church totally rules. I think Matilda is already bigger, I swear. AND the music on your blog makes it take forever to load on my slow connection. jJ
Post a Comment