Saturday, March 1, 2008

Williamsburg - Burmingham - Bowling Green - Nashville

Mati and I flew to Williamsburg to be with Jordan and to see Sophie and Fischer. We had a lot of fun. The weather was warm enough to actually go outside. It was a nice break for us to get away from the cold weather.

Aiden, Sophie, Mati, Brooks, and Fischer
Sophie and me
As I said before, we flew to Williamsburg and then drove to Birmingham to spend some time with JJ. It took us 12 hours. And this was mati's favorite position. That yellow tag is the one I got on the airplane, but she loves to hold on to it so I hate to take it off. Then we drove to Bowling Green to meet Brian and to go to a Western Kentucky Basketball game. We spent the night in Nashville with Brian's sister and went to the Opry Hotel. It was a lot of fun I had never been there, to see pictures check out my sister's blog. http://jnlsweethome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Nicole and Abe said...

Your little niece is so cute! Mati looks absolutely adorable as usual. She looks like such a happy baby. You guys sure do travel a lot!