I had to use the computer for this post, I have been really lazy this past week. Tillie has been throwing up the past few days, so that has not been fun, but it is better than what it could be right Lori?? This is what my table has looked like for the past three years, such a mess!!! Only a few more months of law school and then maybe I can have my table back.

So I have officially popped, My belly is big, it looks small in this pic, but it is getting big. Last month I gained 11 pounds, so I better start slowing down on the ice cream. (I will have to make a post about that later.) And yes Jenny, I am wearing the shirt you gave me that was your dads.
4 comments:
It's about time you put up some new pictures...but I do love your belly. Please let me see tillie too.
your belly looks great, i don't think it's huge at all. we have all been throwing up too. i hate it. lots of laundry to do.
ok that teared me up a little. so love that you have that shirt, i will def have to send this to my parents they will love it!!! xoxoxoxo
you look great! I'm so excited for you. Just to let you know, the table doesn't bother me. Maybe Brian and I should live together and you can live with Matt. :-) And I will never understand your obssesion with old t-shirts. :-)
Post a Comment