Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Answering every one's question first, we bought the floaty thing at Walmart in Beaver Dam. I have not checked any other Walmarts, since I hate going there. Here are some more pictures from our trip. Brian took Jace and Tillie out in the rain in their diapers, and then they went swimming in the nude.



We blessed Porter while we were down there, don't you just love their little Church??
Porter is such a champ, he was awake for the whole blessing but didn't make a sound.

Everyone has been telling me lately that Tillie is starting to look just like me, but when I saw this picture I finally had to agree. Do any of my friends from Park City agree, or what??? oh yeah, and she is wearing my clothes, she was "helping" me fold laundry and wanted everything on.
Love the dress from Ghana.

This girl still amazes me, no fear at all.
Tillie and Jace playing at a fountian down in Nashville.

1 comment:

Carson.J.Designs said...

hahaha she does!! an adorable mini version of jackie mae. shes too cute!!!