We bought this floating thing for Tillie this past weekend, it is so great. She can swim all over the pool with it. Since she has been using it she jumps in the pool and has no fear, which makes me a little nervous. We filmed this video one night, she probably should have been in bed, but it was fun.
4 comments:
jack, she is AMAZINGG!! i can't believe she just jumped right in. i think she's about ready for 6 and unders.
jack, she is AMAZINGG!! i can't believe she just jumped right in. i think she's about ready for 6 and unders.
what? how did i do that trick? now you are popular with 3 comments
I can't believe she is not scared at all! Adeline loved watching these videos. We use those same type of life jackets at the pool that we go to and they are wonderful. Can I ask you where you bought yours? I can't find them anywhere!
Post a Comment