Has it really been 2 months since my last post?? I had no idea. We have had a lot going on in the Canty home. We have been looking for jobs, taking care of kids, flying back and forth from Utah. SO really, I have some good excuses. Here is a quick update:
Porter: He is still our little man. He is crawling and pulling up already. I don't know what I am going to do with him. He is the cutest little kid and has so much personality. He is always happy and he loves to watch his sister.
Tillie: She is getting so big. She also loves her brother and can always make him laugh. She is very strong willed knows what she wants. I am learning to have patience. She loves Barbie movies and dancing.
Brian: After lots of searching and praying we found a job. In a few months we hope to be doing this:
Here, in Anchorage Alaska. We are so excited to move and we hope that everyone will come visit.
Merry Christmas to everyone!! We hope that the holidays have been fun and relaxing.
3 comments:
Jacks! I just heard from britt that youre moving to anchorage!! congrats to brian on the job, that will be awesome!! You know kyle lives up there right??? I plan on visiting him this summer so hopefully i will be able to see you guys too!! xoxoxox
-jenny
What an adventure! Congratulations!
Anna
Good luck with the move. Hope you like it there. We will miss you.
Post a Comment